From:
Wayne T Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2007 20:51:28 -0500
Not only was there little or no evidence of a high stick, IMHO there was
no evidence that the puck ever crossed the goal line, despite one of the
CSTV announcers proclaiming it "obvious".

Also, while York may say "the goal judge is strictly there to tell the
referee if the puck goes over the red line. That's his only job", the
rule book says, in part "The referee may ask the goal judge how the puck
entered the goal cage."

Hansen's the perfect reason to support the 4-man officiating system ;-)

cheers, wayne