From:
Rita-Ann Monde <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Dec 2006 01:31:56 -0500
Erik,  you  haven't answered my question.

>> What did we (Cornell) do  (from the WCHA perspective) to garner
>> such hatred?
>> Did Cornell not bring a suitable "hostess" gift when they traveled to
>> WCHA-land?

I understand if the CC fans aren't too fond of Cornell given the
outcome of the last year's NC$$ regional game.  I know in 2003 we
played (and beat) the MSU Mavericks in the NC$$ regionals, however
MSU went in as the #14 seed and realistically weren't expected to
win. In the last decade or so, there haven't been many games between
Cornell and WCHA teams outside of the NC$$ tournament.

Rita-Ann Monde
Let's Go Red!

Trinity College 1991
Cornell University 2000