From:
"Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 16:02:00 +0000
The response to the Hockey-L dinner has been overwhelming.  It will be necessary for us to limit the number of attendees.  Sorry.  So as of now we are all filled up.  I will take names of people who would like to attend but didn't contact me sooner.  IF a space opens up I will contact you to let you know.

TO THOSE OF YOU ALREADY SIGNED UP:  Make sure your payment is in.  IT SHOULD BE IN THE MAIL TODAY!!!!  If your plans change, or your group number changes, please let me know immediately so that someone on the waiting list (if there is anyone) can be contacted to fill your spot.

To those who have already paid: THANK YOU!!!!

Sara
SLU '77
Let's go SAINTS!!!