From:
Moller Edward N <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Moller Edward N <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 2004 08:58:58 -0500
Well isn't that just like a BC coach, to offer something and then not
come through!  I seem to recall they used to do that with scholarships.
;-)

I remember meeting Bill that afternoon.  Bill was wearing his Marist
College cap.  My then 3 year old had a great time that day, and the BC
players were very nice to hand Sam and Bill's son some pucks.
Afterwards we went to Faneuil Hall to see Chris Drury win the Hobey
Baker award.

The open practice sessions have become an annual affair at the Frozen
Four.  I have no reason to believe this year will be any different.

Edward N. Moller
Controller and Assistant Treasurer
Mount Ida College
777 Dedham Street