From:
Charlie Shub <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Charlie Shub <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Mar 2004 09:32:40 -0700
Repeat after me:
        never ever post at 1:00 AM
        you are certain to blow it
        My corrector (anonymous benefactor) is correct

        If Tech wins at north dakota
        tonight, we have                else

        UND hosts MSU mankato           UND hosts tech
        UMD hosts anchorage             UMD hosts MSU Mankato
        WISC hosts Tech                 WISC hosts Anchorage
        DU hosts CC                     DU hosts CC
        Minn v SCSU (location TBD)      Minn v SCSU (location TBD)

> Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2004 11:16:01 -0500
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Re: WCHA first round
>

> Charlie - unless I've missed something Tech swept Anchorage (2
> games) this year, so if Tech wins they would jump up to 8th and go
> to Wisconsin...
>
> Charlie Shub wrote:
> > League Champion North Dakota hosts tech unless tech beats them
> > tomorrow, in which case they host MSU mankato
> >
> > Second Place Minnesota Duluth plays MSU mankato unless tech beats
> > north dakota tomorrow.  In that case, they get tech
> >
> > Third place Wisconsin hosts alaska anchorage
> >
> > Fourth place Denver hosts colorado college
> >
> > St cloud and minnesota will play one another with the location
> > determined tomorrow.  If st. cloud wins, they host. Otherwise
> > minnesota hosts.

 /"\    ASCII Ribbon    charlie shub
 \ /  Campaign Against  University of Colorado at Colorado Springs
  X    HTML in e-mail   [log in to unmask]           (719) 262-3492
 / \      and news      http://cs.uccs.edu/~cdash   (fax) 262-3369