From:
Carol S White <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol S White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 11:23:22 -0600
They are ready and waiting to be picked up today!

I will have them at the dinner on sale for $1.00!!  :-)

No colors to choose, but I have a feeling that you all will like them!

For those of you who are not coming to the FF, I will post later today
how to get a button by mail.  If you will be at the FF but not at the
dinner, you can get ahold of me in the arena (sec 124 row 20 seat 9)
or shoot me an email and we will connect at some point this weekend!

Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow.

-Carol (GO GO Gophers!!!)
Hockey-L Cruise Director