Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 18:22:43 -0600
Well, I know I have not posted because I am not an "encyclopedia" of wealth
on college hockey. I remember the games and players I want to and that is
it.  I can't quote who played in what Frozen Four in the 70's, or who Red
Berenson played hockey for in college or the NHL!  So I guess I felt a
little intimidated by that.  But I will do my best to do better in the
future.  I guess I should consider that I started watching Dave Peterson
hockey teams in high school, so I guess I know a little about the game.  I
will admit that I am a bit of a homer, but pride myself on being able to be
for the most part unbiased and looking at the game as a whole.

But in order not to get a note from our "teacher" (administrator) for
straying off of hockey itself.  I want to let everyone know that our site
for the Frozen Four dinner is set and is only two blocks from the arena!
And I am happy to say we will have our own bar!  And if the weather gods
deem it so, one of our doors goes out to the patio.

Kathy Martin