From:
"Rowe, Thomas" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rowe, Thomas
Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2001 10:14:25 -0600
Hello Wayne and others.

I'm starting to wonder how many of us are left on this list.  There are
almost no postings coming through, and the majority of those are not
discussion generating.  The whole idea behind this list, IMO, is to
provide a forum for the exchange of information and opinions.  Yes, I
know that College Hockey Online can provide a wealth of information
including scores, but its not the same as fans exchanging ideas.  If
people cannot find topics worthy of discussion here, then the list will
surely die.

"Well," you might ask, "if you think its such a problem, why don't you
post something?"  A fair question.  My answer is that I reside at a Div
III school and see no Div I games except those I catch some weekends on
satellite TV.  I used to get a lot of insight out of this list, but this
year virtually nothing.  I lament the loss.  If I were able to follow a
team and could report anything of interest I would, but realistically I
have nothing to say.  I do, however, very much want to listen.

Well, everything has a life cycle, and maybe we are in those twilight
years.  If so, its been a fun ride.  But I'm hoping its not over yet.

FWIW

Tom Rowe                            UWSP dept of Psych
Home of Division III National Champion Pointers
89, 90, 91 & 93 and National Runners-up 92 & 98