From:
Karen Heasley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karen Heasley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 15:46:37 -0600

> Just got my renuwal form for next season and tickets are now
> $25 per game for the Gophers!!!  (And $30 for the Mariucci Classic)
>
> ARRRGGGHHHH!!!!
>
> What about your tickets?
>
> -Carol
> GO Gophers!!!

I didn't have that bad of sticker shock when I got my renewal form for CC,
but they sent theirs out in April and wanted a $50/seat deposit by May 15.
For the lower bowl, mine went up from $12/game to $14/game, and according
to the letter we received with the application, that's supposed to be
cheaper than single game tickets. Makes me wonder what they are going to
charge for single game...

--
Karen Heasley
Colorado College '95