Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 11:40:25 -0500
I watched some of the BU-Harvard game last night, & I'm curious about a
no-goal called against BU late in the 3rd period.

With BU trailing 4-2, BU's John Sabo knocked down a shot/pass with his
hand near the Harvard crease and failed to get his stick on it before Mike
Pandolfo tapped it into the net, so the goal was waved off due to the hand
pass.

My question is: Does the fact that the puck deflected off the post after
Sabo knocked it down & before Pandolfo put it in negate the hand pass rule
in any way?

Dave Hatfield
UML'86
Go RiverHawks!