From:
Mark Lewin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 10:54:29 -0400
Even if this data was kept, it wouldn't account for the latent demand.  For months, the ECAC site and the Pepsi Arena site had
information about ordering tickets for the Eastern Regionals. On both web pages, they listed the Phrozen Phour in Providence
and labelled it "sold out".  There's no way of telling how many people saw that and didn't bother to pursue tickets any further.
There's no way to account for that demand.