From:
"Tuschen, Terry" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tuschen, Terry
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 09:08:47 -0500
I was at the Hobey Baker web page Friday afternoon and saw the Hobey winner
release at about 1/2 hour before the scheduled time - which, I have to
admit, confused me somewhat about what time the announcement was supposed to
be made, time zones, etc.,  People in Madison knew Reinprecht didn't win the
award Friday morning.