From:
Mark Avino <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Avino <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 1995 12:28:39 EDT
Friend of mine asking for the schedule of Denver's games. Do any one
have the schedule for this year? I haven't seen it yet. Thanks.

About the top 10 prediction, I was kind of surprise to see Clarkson at
the bottom 5 instead of the top 5. Last season they made it to the
Phinal Phour and it is my understanding that they lost 4 players this
season. They have enough experience to make it to top 5 if they add
little bit more defense. Also I know this guy Mark Morris, he eat, sleep
and breathe hockey since he was born! He smart enough knowing what he is
doing, he just need help from defense coordinator (if any).

I may be wrong and it's too early to tell but I'm hoping for another
interesting season. For sure I know Colgate will be there but what about
Denver? I haven't hear any preveiw about Denver and I thought they
looked really good even though they lost during the Phinal Phour
Tournament.

Only few more weeks before the face off!

Cheers,

Mark Avino, RIT'82