From:
Ben Flickinger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ben Flickinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jun 1998 23:44:42 -0400
At 23:19 06/08/98 -0400, you wrote:
>>Well, I feel that it's my patriotic duty to point out that while an
>>average of 3823 per game only puts Cornell 16th, this is, if not
>>completely sold out for every game, then damn close.  Certainly all the
>>advance tickets were.

Can't speak for everyone, but UNO's # is = to the sellout mark (8,314)...of
course paid vs actual was anywhere from a hundred to a thousand empty seats
per game, they released the numbers one time but i never kept it..high
actual was like 8,200+ for the season opener and low actual was like 6,800
for a Thursday night game.