From:
Matt Rein #3 <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Matt Rein #3 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 1996 07:12:03 CST

> There have never been alcoholic beverages sold at either Mariucci Arena
> and it's been years since they've used passouts.  (They only use
> them when there are two games, i.e. Mariucci Classic)  However, when
> the Gophers play at the Civic Center or the Target Center, because they
> are not University buildings they can serve alcohol.

Then those kegs on dollies you see go by every once in a while are 16 gallon
kegs of pop.  When you look up there during a break in the game everybody is
drinking ginger ale out of plastic cups.  Take a look up there tonight.

I will say that I've never spoken with anybody who sat up there and had a beer
but it looks awful fishy.

--
- Matt Rein