From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 1995 00:57:49 -0500
This weekend, Bob Norton of NESN selected his HE All-Norton Team, akin
to the All-Madden Team in football.  I'm drawing a blank on one of the
forwards, but the selections I recall were:

G: Martin Legault, Merrimack
D: Dan McGillis, Northeastern
D: Kent Schmidtke, UNH
F: Eric Brown, UMass-Lowell
F: Tom Parlon, Northeastern
F: ?
Coach: Ron Anderson, Merrimack

I thought it was nice that Norton recognized some of the lesser-known
players (and coach) in the league for their often quiet but very
important contributions.

McGillis and Legault were actually also selected All-HE, indicating
that perhaps they have finally attained that "known" status.  But
Norton said that he did make his picks before the All-HE winners were
released.