From:
MR ADAM C WODON <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
MR ADAM C WODON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 1995 01:06:35 EST
First :  I disagree with the sentiment that two ties is worse than a win and a
loss.  This is in response to Ralph Slater on the Dartmouth-Union tiebreaker.
A tie is better than a loss, and therefore tying twice is better than winning
one and losing one.  A tie should not be encouraged, like it was in the
Olympics by having shootouts afterwards -- ce hockey.
Especially rink time.  I played street all day and night, however.  Who knows,
maybe I could have been good at ice hockey.  I always wondered if the Hockey in
Harlem program got anywhere.  Geoff said some of those guys are in prep hockey.
 Do you know who?

publicity and because he's good.  I pray one of the reasons is NOT because he's
black. This may a reason someday, however, just like it is being Jewish for
Mathieu Schneider.  That story still depresses me.  Of course those people are
in the very small minority, but it's just a thought.

AW