Date:
Wed, 17 Apr 91 16:08:23 EDT
 I just finished talking with Doug Woog and gave him some copies of messages
 that appeared on the List. He was very interested and will be taking the
 copies to Florida for the WCHA conference. I also told him to contact Jack
 MacDonald for more information on the List. I do not know our SID very well as
 he is pretty new, so Doug will be talking to him. With a little luck and a few
 computer hook-ups, Minnesota will have a few more connections to Hockey-L!
 Carol White
 U of M
 GO Gophers!!!