From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 6 Nov 1994 14:35:14 EST
In my post on shootouts, I gave the shooting stats for Lowell and
goalie stats for BU incorrectly.  I forgot that Lowell's last shooter
against BU did not have to go because they had already won the
shootout at that point.

So, Lowell's shooters have gone 2/4 or .500, not 2/5.  And BU's
goalies have stopped 5 of 7 shots for .714, not 6 of 8.

Note that shootout stats (goals, saves) do not count in the players'
individual statistics nor in the team stats.

BTW, SteveW tells me Bullock had 5 more points in the 7-7 tie.  That
gives him 15 points in 3 HE games.  Shouldn't be too tough to guess
who the Player of the Week will be again.  10 points in 2 games is
enough for me. :-)