From:
Dave Hendrickson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dave Hendrickson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Oct 1994 15:02:44 EDT
I neglected to mention that I never did get the crowd going with my chant of
"GPA!  GPA!  GPA!"  I guess too many kids in my section, rather than students.

For those not in the area, UMass-Amherst had it revealed this past week that
four of their basketball players had "problematic" GPAs.  This includes two
who had GPAs of *less than 1.0* !!  Having a GPA lower than a D for courses
like "Sex and AIDs" and "Sports Psychology"...  And those players are still
eligible!  Kinda makes me think anything they find up in Orono will be small
potatoes compared to that.

I'd also like to point out that UMass-Lowell now sits alone at the top of
Hockey East.  :-)  BU and NU fans can hold their flames, though.  I don't
expect to stay ahead of you two for long.

DaveH
UML - "If we get 5th place goaltending, we've got a real shot at 3rd."