From:
Tony Biscardi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tony Biscardi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jul 1994 01:04:33 -0400
With Andy Silverman turning pro, the man who brought out the best in BU's
Mike Grier is gone.  Although Walsh and some Maine fans think Grier played
well against Maine, Grier actually played well against Silverman.

Silverman made Grier mad and brought out the aggression he needs to be
successful.

From the BU perspective, we'll miss Silverman, since his play made Grier great
and his taunting of the crowd made the BU fans more energetic.

We hated the #$%&* but we'll miss him.

Now that he's a College Hockey alum I can cheer for him.

Good luck

Tony  BU'92'93
Former Ogre