Sender:
Date:
Thu, 5 Mar 2009 23:09:31 -0500
7bit
From:
Carl Ford <[log in to unmask]>
Since talk of FF tickets is in the air, I might as well throw out that
I am looking for several sets of tickets.  I live in Washington and
have friends asking me if I know where to get them.

If you have tickets that you know you will not use, let me know and we
can work out logistics.

--
Carl Ford

"The Democrats are the party that says government will make you
smarter, taller,
richer, and remove the crabgrass on your lawn. The Republicans are the party
that says government doesn't work and then they get elected and prove it."
- P. J. O'Rourke