ACTEM-INTEGRATORS Archives

ACTEM Integrators

ACTEM-INTEGRATORS@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
ACTEM Integrators <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Oct 2011 07:26:03 -0400
8bit
From:
Crystal Priest <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
Hi,

There has been some confusion regarding the iPad drawing for the MainEd
conference eval survey at:  http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/actem11

We really appreciate any feedback you can give us so we can make next
year's conference even better.

The iPad door prize is provided by ACTEM.  If you feel after reviewing the
erate gift rules that you do not want to be entered into the drawing, all
you need to do is leave out your email address in at the end of the survey.

For more information about erate gifting rules and the ACTEM conference,
please go to:  http://www.actem.org/Pages/ACTEM_Erate_gift_rules.pdf and
specifically this link:
http://www.usac.org/_res/documents/training/2011/2011-sl-fall-Gifts.PDF

ACTEM is not an erate vendor.

ACTEM cannot tell you whether or not your participation in this drawing
will impact your erate filing in your district.  That is up to you to
figure out.  We are trying to make sure that you are aware of the issue
and don't inadvertently mess things up for your district.

Thanks for your questions and please fill out the survey, even if you
decide you don't want to participate in the drawing.

Crystal

Crystal Priest

ACTEM President