MEINFO-L Archives

MEINFO-L - Maine State Library Announcements and Information List

MEINFO-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Melvin, Jenny J" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Melvin, Jenny J
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2018 17:06:47 +0000
Greetings,

We have now reached the final month to submit your Public Library Annual Report. The deadline to submit your report is April 2, 2018. Keep in mind that this tends to be the busiest time of the reporting period so please reach out to me sooner rather than later if you need assistance. I'm here and happy to help!

A few things to remember:

  *   If you have forgotten your username or password please contact me or use the Password Reminder link on the LibPAS login screen
  *   Print out a copy of the current annual report and data definitions before you start
  *   Review all prefilled fields and make any necessary changes
  *   Make sure ALL fields are filled in
  *   Use the VERIFY button at the top of the screen to check for missing or questionable data and use the note icon next to the data box to provide an explanation
  *   Verify and answer all edit checks before you hit the submit button
  *   Last but not least, no fudging numbers! I'm more than happy to help you set up a system of keeping accurate statistics throughout the year.

Important Links:
A direct link to the website for completing the Annual Report using LibPAS  https://me.countingopinions.com

Circulation and ILL statistics for Minerva libraries  http://www.maineinfonet.org/minerva/statistics/

Details and a guide to completing the Annual Report Survey using LibPAS can be found on the Maine State Library website at
http://www.maine.gov/msl/libs/statistics/annual/index.shtml

Please keep in mind it is the sole responsibility of each library to ensure that the annual report has been accurately and completely submitted by the April 2nd deadline. This also applies to any follow-up information that is requested. Prompt replies to requests for follow-up information is very much appreciated. Visit http://www.maine.gov/msl/about/commission/rule.htm  for information on the MLC Rules Regarding Responsibilities of Public Libraries

The Maine State Library sincerely appreciates the work and dedication it takes to collect and report accurate data. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have questions or need help interpreting, reporting or submitting your data. I am more than happy to assist you in any way I can.

Many thanks,
Jenny

Jenny Melvin
State Data Coordinator