MEINFO-L Archives

MEINFO-L - Maine State Library Announcements and Information List

MEINFO-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Melvin, Jenny J" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Melvin, Jenny J
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2018 17:00:31 +0000
Greetings!
As many of you may know, there is a problem obtaining the breakdown of Adult and Children's circulation from the Download Library. We have been working with Bibliotheca to come up with a solution however, we realize that time is a factor and that this is not the ideal solution but for the FY17 reporting year these are the instructions for all libraries who are part of the Download Library.

To retrieve the statistics for your library:
Once in the system, click on the arrow next to your name (upper right corner), then select Reports.
1. Select Reports again from the tabs across the top of the screen
2. Select Consortia Patron Activity
3. Indicate time period (Your fiscal year)
4. Hit "Search"
5. Scroll to the bottom of the results to get your circulation total.  Since the collection is 80% Adult titles and 20% Children's title, report 80% of your total number in 6.5 and 20% of the total in 6.2.
I apologize for the inconvenience and greatly appreciate your patience with this.

Thank you,
Jenny

Jenny Melvin
State Data Coordinator