From:
Grow Mary <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Grow Mary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Dec 2017 21:07:26 +0000
She's called me twice so far this afternoon, sounding like two different women.  The first time she introduced herself & asked for numbers off the front of my copier.  I asked what copier.  She said "The big free-standing one." I asked "What kind?"  She hung up.The second Katie introduced herself & I told her she'd just called me.  She hung up.Unless someone has information to persuade me otherwise, I'm treating the calls as spam or scams.Thanks --Mary GrowLibrarianAlbert Church Brown Memorial Library