MEFIND-L Archives

MEFIND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
- MEFIND-L - Interlibrary Loan Requests List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 2017 11:31:37 -0500
From:
Hannah Cyrus <[log in to unmask]>
To: Spaulding Memorial Library <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Sue,

Not sure if you are still looking for extra copies, but ours just came back
and I can send if you need it. Our next van pickup will be Friday. Let me
know if you'd like it! Best,

-Hannah

--
Hannah Cyrus