MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Samantha Prosser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2017 12:11:53 -0500
Good afternoon MEEOA membership,
I know you re receiving many emails from me regarding our upcoming
conference in January, but it is crunch time! Terri and I are very excited
for the conference and have been getting a lot done lately, but now we need
all of you! *We have extended the deadline for workshop proposals to
December 1st.* This gives you about 2 weeks to fill out our proposal form,
which can be found at this link
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfQKx9Oo-8TWiizcNSQyJvvC9GiqSoGcG1rP8p_NvmfjpT0Nw/viewform?usp=sf_link

If you have trouble getting to the form, *please* let me know so I can
troubleshoot! If you have anyone outside of the MEEOA listserv you think
may be interested in facilitating a workshop, please share this form with
them!

Help us create a fabulous conference!
Thank you,

Sam and Terri
Your 2018 Conference co-chairs

--
Samantha Prosser
TRIO Upward Bound Advisor

Pronouns: she, her, hers
This message and its contents are confidential. If you received this
message in error, do not use or rely upon it. Instead, please inform the
sender and then delete it. Thank you.