MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Darylen Cote <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2017 12:00:26 -0400
Hi Sam and all,
Would you please remind us of the theme again, and what kind of workshops
have been requested or are needed by the various programs? Are you reaching
out to any particular presenters?
Darylen

*Darylen Cote, Director*
*TRIO College Access Services*
*Upward Bound and Educational Talent Search*
*University of Maine @ Presque Isle*
*181 Main St.*
*Presque Isle, ME  04769*
*207-768-9456 (office)*
*207-592-2672 (mobile)*
*[log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> (note new e-mail address!)*