MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Jane Foley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2017 14:06:27 +0000
If you haven't called yet, you still have time! I did & it only took about 2 minutes! Please make your voice heard to preserve TRIO funding!

Jane
Jane Kimball Foley, M.S.Ed
TRIO Student Support Services, Project Director
York County Community College
112 College Drive
Wells, ME 04090
207-216-4424

Also proud to be president of the New England Educational Opportunity Association (NEOA)