MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Samantha Prosser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2017 10:34:49 -0400
Terry,
Thank you for communicating the difficulty for your staff to fully
participate in this year's conference. Unfortunately, the Black Bear Inn
was already booked for our usual week in January, and we found other venues
much more expensive. The added price tag of a new venue would have
transferred to the membership, which we are trying to avoid as much as
possible. I am sorry that the dates are going to be difficult for your
staff, but rest assured we are doing our best to make the conference a
positive experience for all members!
If you have any other thoughts about the conference, please feel free to
contact me at [log in to unmask] or my office phone 207-780-5828.
Thank you for your valued feedback,
Sam

--
Website: http://www.usm.maine.edu/trioprograms/