From:
Mary Peverada <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mary Peverada <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jun 2022 17:58:04 +0000
I'm retiring today after a very looong time at the Portland Public Library.  It has been a pleasure being a part of the Maine library community.  I haven't been quite as active in the last few years - but certainly spent plenty of time on the board and conference committees.  I have very happy memories and have learned so much from all that I met.

I'm looking forward to kicking back with more time to read and spend with my dog (and volunteering with the dogs at the shelter!)

If anyone has reason to contact me, my email is: [log in to unmask]

It has been fun - thanks everyone.

Mary