From:
Liz McMahon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Liz McMahon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 2017 07:38:03 -0400
I have had the pleasure of hearing Jack Gantos on a couple of occasions and
you are in for an unbelievable treat! I once heard him at the Keene
Children's Literature Festival in NH and he had the last slot of the day,
4:00, which normally would be a deadly time with everyone tired and anxious
to get on the road. What a surprise to hear such a funny, dynamic speaker!
He IS Joey Pigza and in listening to him you can see Joey and other
characters. He's a one man show, stand up comic dynamo. Strap yourselves in
and hold on....you'll never forget him!

Liz

Liz McMahon
Retired School Librarian
currently working part time at Gardiner Public Library (and loving it!)