Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2017 07:24:50 -0400
7bit
Sender:
From:
Tim Caverly <[log in to unmask]>
We have received a shipment of our pre-k book titled 'Andy's Surprise.' The
library and school cost of the book is $8 plus $3.50 shipping. Let me know
if I should mail a copy to your library or school with an invoice. I pasted
in a description below.

Also, we are currently having problems with our website. Apparently, it was
hacked by someone wanting to use it to for market purposes. If you have any
questions please e-mail or call.

I hope everyone is having a pleasant fall.

Sincerely,

Tim

Tim Caverly

220 Morgan Lane

Millinocket, Maine 04462

Phone (207) 907-0517

https://www.facebook.com/AllagashTails/

Allagash Tails is proud to announce the release of their new children's
book, 'Andy's Surprise.' The story is about a Maine moose who one day
receives the biggest surprise ever. Geared for the three-year old and up,
the tale takes place in the heart of New England's wild river-the Allagash.
The account is based on an event I witnessed one day when working as a Maine
park ranger.
The publication, an illustrated 600-word book, contains 16 full color
drawings and 4 coloring pages created by the multi-talented Franklin Manzo
Jr. We have received our shipment of the book and are accepting orders now.

'Andy's Surprise' is perfect for the young of age and young of heart,
readers alike will enjoy this treasure from the wildest part of the northern
forest. The school and library price of the book is $8. Please add $3.50 for
shipping. (For bulk orders please add $5.50 for shipping.) To accompany the
book, we also offer an 8 inch-long stuffed Aurora moose wearing a bandana
proudly displaying the name Andy. Great to cuddle with while reading, the
individual cost of the Andy the Moose toy is $12. Folks can purchase the
book and toy as a gift set for only $20 plus shipping. A savings of $3.00. A
picture of the toy Andy can be viewed on my face book page.
People are welcome to contact me by e-mail at [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]> . Or call my cell ph at 207-907-0517 if they
have any questions or would like to place an order. And yes, we can accept
credit cards.