MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Teri Mann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2017 14:34:07 -0400
Thank you, Laurie for a wonderful year!!

Teri Mann, Advisor III - MidCoast Maine
Maine Educational Opportunity Center
Cell 207-551-3331 - Fax 207-581-2532
Toll Free 1-800-281-3703

(former email: [log in to unmask])

“The mind is not a vessel to be filled, but a fire to be kindled.”
― Plutarch <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/31015.Plutarch>