MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Teri Mann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 2017 09:43:56 -0400
Happy September to all,
I hope everyone had an amazing summer. As September begins, so does the
transition of MEEOA leadership roles. Laurie Davis will be transitioning
into the role of Past President, Dori Fellman will begin her role as
President.

Mary Kate Barbosa has been nominated as the incoming President Elect.
Please take a brief moment and vote for the opening of President Elect. We
will be closing the Voting on Thursday.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BP5YQVS

I have tested the link- and it appears to be working. If there are any
issues with completing the survey, email me directly.

Thanks, Teri

Teri Mann, Advisor III - MidCoast Maine
Maine Educational Opportunity Center
Cell 207-551-3331 - Fax 207-581-2532
Toll Free 1-800-281-3703

(former email: [log in to unmask])

“The mind is not a vessel to be filled, but a fire to be kindled.”
― Plutarch <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/31015.Plutarch>