From:
Lyn Sudlow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lyn Sudlow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2017 16:13:03 -0400
Yes!  and high time they stopped calling the people who make decisions in so many of our rural towns “Selectmen.”  They may have been selected, but they certainly aren’t all men. In fact, maybe we should just transition to having women run our governmental entities.  The men don’t seem to be doing such a great job.   How about “The Maine Townswoman” ?  I know, probably not. Nancy’s suggestion is much better.

Lyn Sudlow,
Former Library Director and currently assisting “Selectman”?” Tiffany Brendt sort through a storage room at the Parsonsfield town office building.
Parsonsfield, ME