From:
Nancy Crowell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nancy Crowell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2017 17:08:58 +0000
Hi Library Folks,

Many of our libraries receive the Maine Townsman from the Maine Municipal Association.  I wonder if you might agree with me that it is time for the magazine to change its name to a gender-free title, perhaps Maine Municipal Magazine?

I will not encourage this list be used to have a debate on my question. That's not what this list is for.  But if you agree, please contact the Maine Municipal Association with your thoughts.

The magazine's editor is Eric Conrad and the Executive Director of MMA is Stephen Gove. The physical address for both is:

60 Community Drive
Augusta, ME, 04330

Email addresses are:

I hope you'll join me in encouraging MMA to make the change.

Regards,
Nancy

Nancy E. Crowell
Library Director