MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Laurie J. Davis" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 May 2017 15:06:03 -0400
For your information. Stay tuned for how to best advocate for TRIO.

*Laurie J. Davis, MS.Ed '06*

*Executive Director TRIO Programs*
*Upward Bound and Student Support Services*

*University of Southern Maine*
*37 College Avenue, Gorham, ME 04038*
*Note new email: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
             **207-780-5282*

*Strengths **| **​Learner** |**​Connectedness*
*| Futuristic | Input | Responsibility*

*Pronouns*: *she, her, hers*