Sender:
From:
Bryce Cundick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 May 2017 11:59:22 -0400
All--

The programming committee for this year's Maine Library Association Annual
Conference (October 2 and 3 at Sunday River!) is hard at work, and we have
most of the schedule filled. However, we still have a few openings
available. Do you know of a presentation or presenter you've seen in the
past while that you think would be great for a wider audience? Maybe even
someone outside the typical library field? Something that would be
interesting to your peers, whether it's unique programming, new approaches
to librarianship, or just a fantastic concept you think other librarians
should be exposed to.

If any of this is ringing a bell or making your spidey senses tingle,
please shoot me an email.

Many thanks, and I look forward to seeing you at the conference!

Bryce Cundick
President
Maine Library Association