From:
Nancy Petersons <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nancy Petersons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2017 16:10:34 -0400
I have the following non-fiction books available for anyone on the van that
is interested.  They do not have library markings and most are in very good
condition.

The Substance of Style, Virginia Postrel 2003
Daily Reflections for Highly Effective People, Stephen Covey 1994
Complete Idiots guide to Personality Profiles, Allen R. Miller 2000
Raving Fans, Ken Blanchard, 1993
Taking charge of My Life, 1993
Connecting Generations, Claire Raines, 2003
Life Makeovers, Cheryl Richardson, 2000
Making Hope Happen, Shane Lopez, 2013
Search Yourself, Scott M. Gallagher, 2000
The Everything Self-Esteem Book, Robert Sherfield 2003
Long road to Freedom, Mark Thompson, 1994

I have quite a few more, but I need to go through them and make sure they
are ok.

Send me your requests off list, and I will send them on the van.

Thank you.

--
Nancy Petersons
Mechanic Falls Public Library