From:
Janet Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2017 11:40:21 -0400
We also found many of the pictures from online to be pixilated.
However, it worked well for us to purchase coloring books and just rip
out the pages. Most of them are perforated so that you can easily do
that, and most of the coloring books really are not that expensive. In
the Dover Coloring Book catalog, most of the books range from $3 to
$6, and generally have 64 pages in each.

Hope this helps,

Janet Wilson

--
Janet Wilson, Director