NETANN-L Archives

- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List

NETANN-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Andrew Henry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Dec 2016 08:55:34 -0500
As of late yesterday evening, the failed wireless hardware was replaced,
and all wireless service was restored.  At this time there are no known
outages remaining from yesterday afternoon’s event.  If you are still
having or hearing of issues you believe might be related to yesterday’s
outage, please contact us.

Thank you.

--
********************************