NETANN-L Archives

- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List

NETANN-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Corey D Lavoie <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 12 Feb 2016 15:18:44 -0500
Where: UMA- Bangor, Lewiston Hall
When: Feb 17, 2016 5:00 AM
Expected Duration: 3hrs
Scope: Network Connections and Phone Service

The maintenance will be fairly disruptive and most network connectivity should be restored by 8:00 am.  Please plan accordingly.  I will send out a reminder on Monday morning as well.

Networkmaine Contact Info:
	NOC 561-3587

Local/Campus Contact Info during this window of work:
	NONE / Unknown at this time