MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Laurie J. Davis" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jan 2017 16:16:20 -0500
Please donate to Fair Share and help MEEOA earn a free registration for
COE's Policy Seminar and the Seminar on Relations with the Department of
Education, a $450 value. MEEOA's budget is being stretched this year to
send our Maine Team to Washington, DC and you can help. Maine has a goal of
just 15 donations of either $100 or 10 for 10 donation (form attached) by
February 15 and as a result of the amazing generosity of MEEOA's members
this goal is truly within our reach.

Don't put it off, please donate today and help us reach our goal!

Laurie Davis, President of MEEOA

*Laurie J. Davis, MS.Ed '06*

*Executive Director TRIO Programs*
*Upward Bound and Student Support Services*

*University of Southern Maine*
*37 College Avenue, Gorham, ME 04038*
*Note new email: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
             **207-780-5282*

*Strengths **| **​Learner** |**​Connectedness*
*| Futuristic | Input | Responsibility*

*Pronouns*: *she, her, hers*