MEFIND-L Archives

MEFIND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Mon, 5 Dec 2016 15:22:22 -0500
7bit
Sender:
- MEFIND-L - Interlibrary Loan Requests List <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Joyce McKenney <[log in to unmask]>
Happy snowy Monday to all.  I am hoping to learn if I can borrow enough
copies of this title, we won't need it until our early January meeting and
will return early February.

Please email if you have a copy and are willing to send to us via the van.

Many thanks,

Joyce McKenney for Richmond Bookies (Isaac Umberhine Library)

PS.  I see on MaineCat that many libraries have this set for local use only.
Why?