NETANN-L Archives

- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List

NETANN-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Jeffrey Letourneau <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Dec 2016 10:28:47 -0500
Jon,
Our Albany link is down, removing capacity to Internet 2's R&E network and
Commercial Peering Service.
The displaced traffic is now coming across our I2 link to Cambridge and our
FirstLight link in Orono.  Both have been able to absorb the additional
load without congestion.
Jeff

--
Jeff Letourneau