MEFIND-L Archives

MEFIND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Suzan Hawkins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Suzan Hawkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Oct 2015 18:28:06 -0400
Will need 5 copies for November 4 meeting through December 2.  Again, I'm
not ready for them to be sent, I am just seeing if there are enough copies
out there to make this work.

Suzan R. Hawkins

New Gloucester Public Library

379 Intervale Road

New Gloucester, ME  04260

The Town of New Gloucester Board of Selectmen considers home email addresses
personal information and asks anyone who sends or receives email with home
email addresses displayed to respect peoples' privacy and consider the
addresses as personal information.  Once an email address is displayed on a
public document, however, it may be open to public scrutiny.