MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Ginny Ward <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Sep 2016 15:13:35 +0000
Awesome! This is exciting news. Huge thanks to you and Vince for stepping to the chair role!! I'm sure it'll be terrific and no better a location in the heart of Portland. (And probably the only time I'll ever be able to stay in that hotel!)

Not sure what I'll have time to help with but I'm happy to be involved!

Ginny Fowles Ward
Bowdoin Upward Bound
3400 College Station
Brunswick ME 04011