From:
Michelle Conners <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michelle Conners <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Aug 2016 18:40:55 -0400
I am not sending out a repeat email already!  We have had two great
employees take full-time positions recently and now have two part-time
positions open; one for an average of 10 hours a week and another for 23
hours.

A full job description is available at our website
<http://kennebunklibrary.org/employment.asp>.

To apply, please email <[log in to unmask]> your resume, cover letter
and three professional references to the director, or you may mail the
application materials to:

Director
Kennebunk Free Library
112 Main Street